Immigrate To Canada Through Education

The high academic level of the universities, reasonable costs and the possibility of obtaining permanent residence in Canada through educational immigration to Canada has made it one of the most desirable pathways to immigrate to this country. International students can obtain temporary Canadian residency by studying in Canada. The validity of temporary residence in Canada is through studies until the international student’s education ends. After graduating from a Canadian university, you can obtain a Canadian Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) to work in Canada. Also, for people who study in a designated learning institution, it is possible to obtain a work permit for their spouse in Canada, and people under the age of 12 who study in Canadian schools can be accompanied by one of their parents in Canada. After graduation, you can obtain Canadian permanent residency (PR Card) through federal or provincial programs using a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) advantage.